Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Socks 101 - Redux


Yesterday Mom and I went shopping (I'm off work this week....*YAY*), and I found some actual, honest-to-goodness sock yarn! I found only two skeins at Michaels (and bought 'em both). Our last stop of the day was at Hobby Lobby, where I found lots of yummy yarn ON SALE. Since I'm still a beginner, I didn't buy a ton of yarn, but bought enough to keep me out of mischief for awhile. *G*
So, since I now have real sock yarn to work with, I've frogged the infinitely unwearable purple sock I was knitting from baby yarn and have started one from the sock yarn. It's going very well, and I'm really happy with the way it looks and feels.
I've also found a new scarf pattern I want to make....but I CAN'T start anything new until I finish up a few things I've already started.....right?

No comments:

Post a Comment