Monday, March 30, 2009

Socks 101 Continued

I'm making progress! I took this photo just after I'd finished the ribbing.


I SHOULD be asleep...thank goodness I'm on leave this week and don't have to get up early. I was really enjoying seeing my sock take shape and just couldn't put it down. It now has a HEEL! *LOL* If I wasn't so tired I'm afraid of making a big mistake, I'd stay up until I at least finish one sock, but I really must get some sleep. I wonder if there's a 12-step program for sock-knitting addiction.

Now I'm anxious to get some actual sock yarn instead of trying to work with the acrylic (which is all I could find at Wal-Mart). Mom and I are going shopping for awhile tomorrow, so I'm hopeful I can find more suitable yarn. I've ordered some online, but that will take awhile to be delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment