Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mom's Market Bag

I just finished the "Grrlfriend Market Bag" for Mom. It's actually a lot cuter than it photographs. *LOL*

I'd knitted one of these for a friend for her birthday. Mom saw me working on it and just loved it, so I told her I'd make one for her as well.

Now that I've finished this bag, I want to cast on some summer-weight socks. I have a skein of Sockotta in my stash basket that's been singing to me lately, so I think the time has come to wind it into a neat little yarn cake and begin working it up. Now.....what pattern to try this time?

Decisions, decisions........

1 comment:

  1. I say Summer Lovin' or Sinuosity by KnittingNonstop designs (you can find them on Ravelry!), and I agree about the difference between the in-person and the photograph views of market bags. . .I bet your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete