Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hooray! The Jacket's FINISHED!!

Yesterday my Knit Meter said that I've knit 986 yards of yarn this year.  Today it says that I've knit 2,777 yards.  Why?  Because this morning I finally hid the last end on my adult version of Zimmerman's Baby Surprise Jacket!

*HAPPY DANCE*  I haven't photographed it yet because frankly I don't want to look at it again today.  *LOL*

I have to admit that I was a bit horrified when I went into Ravelry to update my Projects page and found that I'd started the jacket almost a YEAR AGO.  Of course, I wasn't knitting on it steadily.  I had to stop and do my Christmas knitting, then there were various birthday and retirement items that had to be completed, not to mention a few baby gifts.

But all the same I'm glad to have it finished and to know it will be waiting in the closet when sweater weather finally arrives in my part of the world.

Next?  Christmas knitting.  I can't believe it's already time to start Christmas knitting, but it is.  So, off I go to check my stash to see what to start first.

Have a lovely weekend, my knitterly friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment