Sunday, April 17, 2011

Two Long, Ugly Weeks

The computer conversion at the office continues to dominate my little world. *phooey* I must confess that these 70+ hour weeks are wreaking havoc with my abilities to sleep, knit, and chase dust bunnies.

Today's my first day off since April 9th, and so far today I've done practically nothing. My plans for the afternoon are pretty much the same....practically nothing. I need to finish knitting one small birthday gift, but it will require very little time. Then I intend to curl up in the recliner with a cup of rich, hot coffee, some mindless knitting, and the remote control. If there's nothing good on TV and there's nothing I've TiVo'd that appeals, there's always Netflix to stream through the Wii. Not to mention the prospect of a cozy nap sometime this afternoon.

I'm worn out, friends....keep your fingers crossed that this total disruption in my life ends SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment