Saturday, April 23, 2011

Finally!!

After all the overtime I've worked in the past few weeks, I finally get two days off IN A ROW! Saturday and Sunday...I never dreamed that getting a weekend off would feel like such a treat!

So what am I going to do with this lovely "regular" weekend? Well, this morning I've done a few (very few, admittedly) household chores and have Netflixed a bit. As soon as I finish this post I'm going to knit for an hour or so, then go visit my parents for a bit. I've been so covered up at the office that I've not visited them in the past couple of weeks.

Tomorrow I'm going to catch up on some more of my housework, then settle happily into the recliner with coffee, remote, and knitting. *happy dance*

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment