Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sweater Progress

I got in a little knitting time last night before bedtime and was able to work my sweater up to the point of doing the neck ribbing! If all goes well, I should actually finish it this weekend!! *happy knitting dance*

All I have left is to do the neck ribbing, the underarm grafting and hiding the ends. It's looking pretty good, even if I do say so myself.

Yesterday I finished one of the socks that I keep at the office to work on during lunch breaks. It always surprises me that it takes as long as it does to finish one, but it shouldn't be a surprise since I only get to knit on it about a half hour a week. I have two doctor's appointments in the next week and a half, so I expect to get lots of sock knitting done while in waiting rooms. I had my driver's license renewed last Friday and was able to knit about a half a sock while waiting there. Sure helps keep your blood pressure level to have something to occupy yourself while waiting in a room full of unhappy people!

No comments:

Post a Comment