- Soap Socks - I've been knitting these up for Christmas gifts. Cute, fun, quick!
- Christmas Lights - I knit a set of these last year to decorate my office, but gave them away. So, I'm knitting another set for my office.
- Zimmerman's Surprise Jacket - Adult Sized - I've knit several Baby Surprise Jackets and decided to treat myself to one.
- "Plain Vanilla" Socks - my favorite socks to knit....simple K3P1 rib on top of the foot, stockinette on the sole, good durable heel flap, and K3P1 rib on the leg. Two-at-a-time, toe-up. Simple, small enough to carry in your purse. I finished one pair and started another. Winter's coming, and I love my warm wool winter socks!
- Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth - I keep a couple of these on a circular needle all the time. Not only are they good sturdy dishcloths, they also make nice gifts. Everyone always appreciates them!
Have a great Sunday, everyone!