Monday, August 16, 2010

BSJ 3 Nearly Complete!

Last Thursday I headed to the wood for another camping weekend and got in some very good knitting time. I had a few rows completed on my third Baby Surprise Jacket, so I took it along so that I could get some work done on it.

As it turned out, I didn't work on much of anything except the BSJ; it was going so well that I didn't want to stop to work on anything else. The only exception was that I attended a birthday party for Smokey the Bear (HONEST!), and I took along my plain vanilla socks to work on there so I wouldn't have to carry a pattern with me.

All I need to do tonight is sew up the shoulder seams, crochet around the neck, weave in the ends, and sew on the buttons. If all goes well, I should finish it up before bedtime tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment