Thursday, August 20, 2009

Magic Loop Progress

I'm now past the toe increases on my toe-up, 2-at-a-time Magic Loop socks and am knitting my way to the heel. I've already become more comfortable with the Magic Loop process and I just love the idea that when I finish a sock, I'll have finished BOTH of them. I'm sure I'll still knit some on DPNs when I get the nerve to branch out beyond my simple sock "recipe" just because so many patterns are written for DPNs. I still have a pair of socks at the office that I knit on during lunch breaks (unless I'm updating my blog...*LOL*) that are on DPNs, so I won't get out of practice, at least.

I need to get back to work on Mom's cushion cover. I have trouble making myself go back to work on the acrylic boucle after knitting with lovely soft sock yarn. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment