Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Good News & Not-As-Good News

The good news is that I had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and the pain in my leg really IS tendonitis and nothing more serious. The not-as-good news is that I've been doing everything right in my home treatment of it....but it's just going to take a little more time. *sigh* I'm so bored with leg pain. But at least there's some light at the end of the tunnel!

I finished one sock in one of the two pairs I currently have on needles. It turned out really neat. I've got to get it photographed. I also bought myself a Zune to use to listen to audiobooks while I knit. I just LOVE it! But I needed something to carry it safely around the apartment while I'm doing household drudgery and to keep it handy while I'm knitting. So using scrap yarn from my stash I knitted a little pouch for it with an I-cord long enough to go around my neck. It actually turned out pretty cute. I need to photograph it, too.

Last night I picked up my sweater and knitted on it until I got sleepy, which didn't take long. I call it "zen knitting"......knit, knit, knit, around and around and around....no counting, no thinking....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I also started listening to the second audiobook in the "Women's Murder Club" series. Now that's what i call a good evening....mindless knitting and a good murder mystery! Makes me want to play hooky from work and go home and hit the recliner. But I won't. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment